Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kennedy Adele Lunt

Finally Pictures!!








So I know it's taken forever to post pictures of the birth and of Kennedy but we had some issues of Wall-mart losing my film (yes we still don't have a digital camera)  so most of these pictures are courtesy of terri and laurie.  

She was born on June 30th.  The whole experience was wonderful!  Im saying this because I got an epidural and she was a pound smaller than Austin :)  She was 7.5  pounds and 19.5 inches long.  We named her Kennedy (because we liked it) Adele (after my mother).  She is a great baby and we love her to death!  


3 comments:

rachel said...

She's so beautiful! I am so happy to see pics of you all! I hope you are doing well!

Love,
The Kellers

Jamie said...

Rachel we miss you!! Thanks

Debbie said...

Jamie! She is so cute! Congratulations!