Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moo

Melissa (aka Moo)  is seriously the best friend anyone could have....and she is also one of the craftiest people I know also. Check out the things she made me. 



This picture isn't very good but this is the hooter hider she made


By far this is my favorite.  Its a baby sling.  I use it all the time to free up my hands like when Im cooking or cleaning and Kennedy is demanding to be held.  We also used it when we went hiking in St. George.

One of many cute headbands she made

This is hard to see but these are hair pins she made.

Thanks for everything Moo, I wish i was as creative as you!!

Melissa also has a store online its Happykai.esty.com  
If anyone is interested you can check it out. She can also make custom slings with any material you want, not just what you see online!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

aww, thanks jamie!
did you get the pins yet?

and thanks for being my first customer:)

Astorga Crew said...

Cute stuff! And you are looking mighty skinny - did not take you long at all!