Monday, August 18, 2008

Shocky Monster




One the side of our front yard there is an electrical box.  Austin USED to love to climb on it.  I could not keep him off of it, I was continually telling him to not climb on it because it was dangerous.  Well that all ended when he saw the picture on the box.  

 
Austin " mommy is there a monster in there?"
Me  "  Yes thats why we cant play on it"  
Austin "  Mommy Im scared of that mean shocky monster"
Me  "Dont worry he can only get out if you play on it"
Austin  "  I dont want that shocky monster to get out "

And after that he has not climbed on it and every time we go outside he asks about the shocky monster. ...I know its bad of me to lie to him but I just couldn't resist and it makes me laugh every time he asks. 

5 comments:

Christina said...

I miss Austin and his brilliant random comments =) Miss you too... but thanks for having a blog =) Kennedy is beautiful!

Melissa said...

hahaha!! scary shocky monster.

rachel said...

Poor little Austie and the shocky monster. Very funny!

Astorga Crew said...

What kids don't know won't hurt them. Very cute and creative of Austin.

Shara said...

After reading this post, I found a shocky monster and had to laugh when I saw the picture on it and I thought of how cute Austin is. Now when I see them I will always remember you Austin! The picture does look like a monster.~:}